2013 m. gegužės 17 d., penktadienis

ways and ways of talking

To be honest, I have no idea what happened to me and why on Earth I started to write my blog posts in english. I guess sometimes it's just easier to express myself this way. Which, I must admit, is extremely crazy since I've never been very good at english language. Plus, I'm that kind of person who thinks that it is very and I'll repeat- VERY important to be able to write properly in your native ( or should I say mother) language.
Anyway, this thing is gonna be mixed a little bit : some posts in english, some in lithuanian. There's no proper explanation and I accept it!

So, why did I got here again, you may ask.
Well, I kinda got "kicked in the ass" by other people's life choices and success. I mean there's no jealousy or something like that, just that  it makes me think of :"And what are you, Marija, doing right now for ( let's say) your future? Or what could you do?", which brings us to my:

Firstly. If I want to be good at writing, I should practise more, right? And WHERE else I could find a better place than my own blog? Since I still hope that there's some ( even if it's veeeery little) audience here. No, no! That just sounds super wrong. My readers are VERY important for me and I really like my blog. Have no idea why, but I like it. I always thought that blog writers MUST have stories to tell and I believe that I do have something to tell you. Just that most of the time it scares me to get too personal, so I rather choose not to be personal at all and just mumble about well, things or let's call it nothing. That should change! Maybe you have some questions to ask, that would help me a lot :)

Secondly would be... You girl really need to work on your french. Uhhh, I know, I know, said it so many times to myself.  Well, I can speak. Not with a perfect grammar ( ha! there's no grammar at all), but I can follow a conversation. This time I need to read and write in french. I need to prepare for the language test which is coming so SOON!!! The problem is that it's super difficult to start to read. I have to look every second word in the dictionary and it's driving me crazy and, well, unmotivated.

Would it be thirdly? Honestly, I don't know. I guess it's enough to concentrate on those two things right now. Not that it'll be super easy, huh?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą